Thursday, May 17, 2007

If George had a grave, he'd be rolling in it.


So there's a new movie out called Knocked Up.Seems to be making a joke out of, you know, actually getting married before you have kids.But I'll stay off the soapbox on that one and spare you.

What really pisses me off is that The Travelling Wilburys' song "End of the Line" is in the soundtrack.

George produced some nutty movies through his company Handmade Films, but..ugh...I think he'd really puke over this flick.


EDIT: George Harrison has no grave. He was cremated within hours of his death, and his ashes were supposedly scattered in the Ganges River.

1 comment:

Nar said...

Holy shit! I am glad that I'm not the only one. I saw the previews and thought, 'What is this piece of shit moving doing using a fucking Wilburys song?!?!' I was livid. I refuse to see this movie. People are saying it's cute, but you know what? People are stupid.