Friday, April 27, 2007

Dead iPod!

Poop!

My iPod totally cleared itself out and has died.And, it was a refurbished one, and no longer under warrantly.Oops.Yesterday was the first day I felt like listening to music in the car, so I happily set up the iPod, and---

--nothing!Nothing on the screen! Everything gone! Nada! Bada-bing, bada-boom, DEAD. D.R.T. Dead Right There. Rats!

So anyway, Loose can't even re-load anything onto it.It is dead, it will not respond to anything at all.Oh, well. But now he's thinking of getting himself an 80G iPod, andmaybe giving me his old one.He asked if that would be a problem, he's not forcing me to take his old one.I said, "Dude,I'd be tickled to death to have yours,all I want is music in the car and it seems God does not want me to have music in the car.I don't want anything pretty or marvelous, I just want something that operates!" So that's probably what he will do.Typical guy--he's gotta have the new, shiny electronic, and I certainly do not mind having his two-year old iPod, that's a blessing in disguise right there.

No comments: