Sunday, April 22, 2007

Today came PAIN and NAUSEA.

I was feeling pretty good so I did all my cat chores by myself this morning.

I knew we needed to go to the mall to go to Target today, as we go every weekend for a few grocery-type items,so I was actually looking forward to going and getting out of the house.

Loose took me to PetSmart and actually went in with me(he usually waits outside) so he could lug the cat food bag and case of canned cat food into the buggy.

Then we went into Toys R Us.I have been in the house so long,only going from home to Mother's and the hospital all week, I just wanted to go anywhere,just to be going somewhere.I started hurting.Took some of my pain meds I had brought with me.

Then I insisted on going in World Market and looking around.

Then I waited in the car while he went into Best Buy,as I was starting to get a little nauseous.

Then we got to Target, and---


Whoa.


I could barely walk.But I refused to sit in the car, as it's 75 today.So,thank god, our Target has the little scooter-type carts and I got to use one.Yay!

But wave after wave of dizziness and nausea kept hitting me and by the end of our trip I could barely drive the thing.

Loose said,"You took your medicine on an empty stomach,You've got to eat something." and he took me to Wendy's and got me some fries and a frosty.Oh, god,I felt tons better after that.Then he said, "We are going home NOW.I can't believe I let you do so much today."

But we got home at 6, and I was completely trashed.Sick, dizzy, exhausted.I went to bed.

Next thing I know it's 9:30 PM.Loose was shaking me, telling me my mom wanted to know if I was coming over.
Now, I had brought enough cat litter from the stash at my mom's(it's a seven-foot tall mountain of bags of litter) to last me several days, but I couldn't remember if I had enough to do the litter boxes over here tonight.So,even if my mom offered to take care of the cats at her house tonight(she pays me to come over and do it),I might have had to go anyway to pick up some more litter.
Loose helped me downstairs to check to see if we had litter.We did, so he called my mom,said we were staying put, and bless him, he did all the cat stuff over here for me while I lay on the floor in the basement.Well, actually I was lying on a 8 x 6 rug the kitties have.The cats were all over me, it was so funny.They knew something was really wrong, mommy doesn't lay on the floor like that.
I couldn't even stand.Loose brought me back upstairs, pretty much nearly carrying me, and put me back in the bed.We brought my cat Bahalia up with us, so she's tending to me, LOL.Loose is in the living room, watching Law & Order and I can only hear it.Wah! But I feel fairly well if I just stay here.He brought me my laptop so here I am, flat on my back.

No comments: