Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ebay Morons.

Why do some ebay sellers have to be such asses?

Granted, I got out of ebay selling because I can't stand dealing with people, mainly rude people.Or people who cannot communicate in Engish when it's their native language.

I bought an item on ebay I want sent to a friend.When I made an instant payment with PayPal,in the "Notes to Seller" area I wrote a clear, detailed,"can you ship this to so-and-so,would that be too much trouble?"
Never heard back,and never got any kind of indication my payment was received, either.So through ebay, I contacted the guy:"Hi, did you get my message I left you about sending this to a friend as a gift? I left the correct address."

My response, two days later,is nothing but,"no i did not"

GAH! Okay, does that mean, "No, I did not, but I would be happy to do so"? Does it mean "No, tough shit, I sent it already?" God! I can't stand people who communicate in a business arena like ebay in this manner.So now I have to reply to him again,tell him WHERE I wrote the message, and see what his pokey ass comes up with next.Idiot.

No comments: