Wednesday, April 25, 2007

For lil' ol' me?

Okay, this is weeird!

One online pal of mine directs me to a darling little video using my favorite Christmas song, "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas".
Then, another one actually dedicated her online comic,Kimono's Townhouse, to me by utilizing one of my favorite George-written Beatles songs, "Savoy Truffle",in the cartoon.I mean, I'm stupidly giddy here.No one's gonna get the reference,and I feel like she sacrificed having a really funny cartoon to do something for me.(weeps)
Oh, well.I'm going to enjoy this one little day in the sun.Two shots in one day!Thank you,online friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nonsense! I didn't sacrifice anything for you. I originally came up with the idea to use on Valentine's Day, but ended up going with another story. So I just decided to hold onto it until another time. I don't think people have to be familiar with the song for it to be funny. :)